Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hello Etsy Presentation Sneak Peak In München


The week before last, partly to test out my presentation and partly to get a jump on finishing early, I presented the workshop on project management that I will be giving next month at the Hello Etsy conference in Berlin. A small group of about eight showed up at the Glockenbach Werkstatt where the presentation was hosted, and much to my great joy (and relief) the presentation not only went well, it was well-received and according to the participants very useful.

My husband sat in the back jotting down feedback all the while (4 pages!) so there are still some aspects of the session that I need to tweak. So for all of those that didn't make it to the presentation in Munich, I'll be giving it again next month in Berlin!

1 comment: